An overview of all pages and their status. See the specification page about how the site is organised.
- Quizzes updated + PDF versions
- Mindmap added + PDF and Text versions
- Updated Hubble Deep Field activity
- External Links checked and validated
- Retired links replaced
- Video Size now responsive
- Image credits now linked
Specification change - Topic 9 is Paper 1
- Sitemap shows calculations and amended.
- Separate Calculator and Symbols reference at the top of the page.
- Links to credits in a percentage of images now linked to the source.
- Celestial Observations section reordered and calculations added.
- Co-Latitude and Co-Declination page added.
- Reflector and Refractor Page added
- Tables include captions for screen readers
- Updated icons for interactive and animation features
- Interactive Features added to pages
Skip Links added for Screen Readers. Tabbed usage included.
Minor edits of pages through all sections
Top Navigation consistent through all Interactive pages.
- Sky Charts added
- Gravity & Orbit added
- Moon Phase Calendar added
- Widgets added to Moon & Sun areas
- Navigation smoothed
- Minor edits of pages; Kepler's Third Law, Moon Origins, Moon Rotation & Orbit, Moon Facts & Data, Hubble's Law & Constant, Asterisms, Earth's Wavelengths, Pointers
- Calculators and Convertors combined into one page
- Symbols and Reference combined
- Cheat Sheet now available
- Cookie Page added
Update: 18/01/19 | 100% Complete
- Course, Main & Tools areas combined
- Interactive Added See Activities
- 360° & 720° Added See Activities
- News Section Added
- Flash Animations converted to gifs
- Course Information
Roadmap - Future Development
- Help Page - Ongoing Accessibility features
- Inclusion of Videos
- Drag and Drop - To be edited